|Main Application||Version 1.3 or later|
|Build Parameters||yes (fourth) ≥ 1.5.3|
Identifies Windows Security Center entries.
WinSecCenter:<type(enum)>,<field(enum)>,<data(string)>[,advanced build parameters]
Detects and removes an antivirus application that has the specified GUID.
Anti virus entries are supported by WSC starting with XP, anti spyware entries starting with Vista.
- The first parameter defines the type of application to detect. The two types currently supported are
- av (anti virus application)
- as (anti sypware application)
- The second parameter specifies the field to look up, which only has only possible value, guid, as of now.
- The third parameter contains the data to detect, which since only GUIDs are supported right now, needs to be one such. This is a strict matching, no Algo-Prefix yet.
- Only a status report, the plugin structure currently doesn't allow a custom fixing type, so the entry will be removed immediately during the scan.