|Main Application||Version 1.4 or later|
1.5.3 for adv. file
|File Parameters||yes (sixth)|
|Build Parameters||yes (fifth)|
Applies changes to the registry (TODO: this needs a better description).
RegyFix:<description(string)>,<rootkey(enum)>,<keypath(string)>,<value=change>[,advanced build parameters[,advanced file parameters]]
Used to handle a registry value that is set to a specified data. Using RegyValue plus a verifier may lead to the same result.
- First, a description. Using a description template instead of plain text is recommended so that the user will receive a localized version.
- The root key, where HKEY_CURRENT_USER stands for all users actually.
- The path to the value, starting with a backslash. PT
- The name of the value, and the proposed change. AP PT
- Advanced build parameters are supported in this field; verification through advanced registry parameters is not possible currently due to conflicts between the fix and verification codes.
- Starting with 1.5.3, advanced file parameters for Flow Control can be specified. Before that, only advanced build parameters were supported. PT
- The registry values to be removed.