OpenSBI Edit Lite
- Syntax highlighting (provides a more structured view)
- Context sensitive help (press F1 for detailed help on the syntax of the current command)
- Code completion (hit Ctrl+Space for a list of commands, Shift+Space to complete the list of parameters)
- A quick reference list of SBI commands
- A quick reference list of advanced file parameters
- A quick reference for path templates
- A quick reference for description templates
- Import functions to import InCtrl5 logs into the SBI file format.
- Import functions to import HijackThis logs into the SBI file format.
- Import functions to import FileMon and RegMon logs into the SBI file format.
- Plugin structure for custom importer plugins.
Various import filters that are designed to build a simple construct through point and click lead us to the describing term rapid detection prototyping (RDP), in allusion to rapid application development (RAD), a point and click technology to create software applications.