|Main Application||Version 1.4 or later|
|File Parameters||yes (fourth)|
|Build Parameters||yes (fourth)|
Scans for an ADS attached to an existing file.
StripADS:<description>,<filename>,<ads name>[,advanced file parameters[,advanced file parameters for ads stream]]
This faked example would detect an alternative data stream named malware attached to any .exe file in the Windows folder that has a size of 197352 bytes and the specified MD5 hash.
This command can be used to remove ADS streams from files.
- It starts, as usual, with a description parameter. Description templates are welcomed here for a localized end user experience. Wildcards, or after version 1.5.2 generic Algo-Prefixes, are allowed here. AP
- Specify the name and path of the file that has the ADS attached. Use path templates if possible. Wildcards, or after version 1.5.2 generic Algo-Prefixes, are allowed here. AP PT
- Specify the name of the attached ADS. PT
- Use advanced file parameters to clearly identify the file.
- Use advanced file parameters to clearly identify the attached stream.
- The ADS file.