Scans for an ADS attached to an existing file.
StripADS:[description],[path & filename],[ads name],<advanced file parameters>,<advanced file parameters for ads stream>
This command can be used to remove ADS streams from files.
- It starts, as usual, with a description parameter. Description templates are welcomed here for a localized end user experience.
- Specify the name and path of the file that has the ADS attached. Use path templates if possible. PT
- Specify the name of the attached ADS. PT
- Use advanced file parameters to clearly identify the file.
- Use advanced file parameters to clearly identify the attached stream.