Searches for a typical Class declaration in the registry, including any following Class IDs.
RootClass:[name of root class],<advanced build parameters>
This command will also detect linked root classes (typically those ending with .1, and all CLSIDs, Interfaces and Type Libraries linked to it, so it's the tool of choice when the GUIDs of those are random, but the class name is fixed.
- The first parameter has to be the name of the class, as found as a subkey of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.
- Se second one may optionally contain advanced build parameters.
- The root class itself.
- Associated CLSIDs (class GUIDs).
- Associated type libraries.
- Associated browser helper objects.