Removes data from a registry value.
RegyRemove:<description>,<rootkey>,<keypath>,<value>,[,advanced build parameters]
If you start with this registry entry:
[CURRENT_USER\QATests\SBI\RegyRemove\] "remove1"="What a silly example."
You would end with
[CURRENT_USER\QATests\SBI\RegyRemove\] "remove1"="What a example."
This removes partial data from a registry value, keeping the value and the surrounding data intact. This makes sense only for REG_SZ, REG_EXPANDSZ and REG_MULTISZ values.
- First, a description. Using a description template instead of plain text is recommended so that the user will receive a localized version.
- The root key, where HKEY_CURRENT_USER stands for all users actually.
- The path to the value, starting with a backslash. PT
- The name of the value. An Algo-Prefix is allowed here. AP PT
- The data to be removed from the term. An Algo-Prefix is allowed here. AP PT
- This field supports advanced build parameters.