|Main Application||Version 0.95 or later|
1.5.3 for adv. file
|File Parameters||yes (sixth)|
|Registry Parameters||yes (fifth)|
|Build Parameters||yes (fifth)|
Searches for the defined registry key and adds it to the results list, if found.
RegyKey:<description(string)>,<rootkey(enum)>,<keypath(string)>,<key(string)>[[,advanced registry parameters][,advanced file parameters]]
To flag any things located in HKEY_USERS, just add one rule with HKEY_CURRENT_USER as the root key. During a scan, rules for HKEY_CURRENT_USER will be applied to all detected users, not just the current one.
Detects a registry key and flags it for removal.
- First, a description. Using a description template instead of plain text is recommended so that the user will receive a localized version.
- The root key, where HKEY_CURRENT_USER stands for all users actually.
- The path to the value, starting with a backslash. This may not include the actual subkey you want to remove. PT
- The name of the key to detect. You may use a Algo-Prefix here. AP PT
- To refine detection, you can use advanced registry parameters to check the actual data of the value, as well as advanced build parameters. You may use Algo-Prefixes here. AP PT
- Starting with 1.5.3, advanced file parameters for Flow Control can be specified. PT
- The identified registry key(s).
- Advanced file parameters
- Advanced build parameters
- Advanced registry parameters
- Description templates