Searches for the defined registry key and adds it to the results list, if found.
RegyKey:<description>,<rootkey>,<keypath>,<key>[,advanced regy parameters]
Detects a registry key and flags it for removal.
- First, a description. Using a description template instead of plain text is recommended so that the user will receive a localized version.
- The root key, where HKEY_CURRENT_USER stands for all users actually.
- The path to the value, starting with a backslash. This may not include the actual subkey you want to remove. PT
- The name of the key to detect. You may use a Algo-Prefix here. AP PT
- To refine detection, you can use advanced registry parameters to check the actual data of the value. You may use Algo-Prefixes here. AP PT
- The identified registry key(s).