RegyFix:<description>,<rootkey>,<keypath>,<value=change>[,advanced build parameters]
Used to handle a registry value that is set to a specified data. Using RegyValue plus a verifier may lead to the same result.
- First, a description. Using a description template instead of plain text is recommended so that the user will receive a localized version.
- The root key, where HKEY_CURRENT_USER stands for all users actually.
- The path to the value, starting with a backslash. PT
- The name of the value, and the proposed change. AP PT
- This field supports advanced build parameters.
- The registry values to be removed.