RegAlyzer is a tool to browse and change the registry. It was created because of a few features we missed in the original regedit tool, from support for exotic value types over background and regular expression search to better bookmarks, displaying .reg files in the accustomed style and a history view.
- Undo and Redo logs in .reg format
- Improved search function (results list, regular expressions)
- Hierarchical bookmark support
- Jump to key by command line parameter
- Jump to key by typing/copying it into dialog (instead of browsing)
- DWord editing with parallel hex/decimal/binary display
- Support of QWord (64 bit integer)
- Display of .reg file contents without importing it
- Support of version 5 files (Unicode) even with Windows 95/NT
- Low-level display of security settings with option to export it
- OpenSBI support
RegAlyzer supports OpenSBI by offering to create SBI code from any registry key or value.
- When you right-click a registry value and select the OpenSBI option, you will get a dialog that allows you to choose between RegyValue, RegyChange, RegyRemove or RegyFix, including details.
- When you select the same option on keys, right now it will copy a corresponding RegyKey command to the clipboard. In the future, this may be extended by a dialog allowing you to point'n'click advanced registry parameters.