OpenSBI is our initiative to make Spybot - Search & Destroy a more open platform for malware fighting. There are five major components that define OpenSBI:
- Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6 - this release fully supports OpenSBI files as an additional source of detections.
- FileAlyzer 1.6 OpenSBI Edition - our file analysis tool now offers dozens of functions to create detection patterns for files.
- OpenSBI Edit Lite - a full text editor for OpenSBI files, including syntax highlighting, import of InCtrl5 and HijackThis logs, and context sensitive help.
- This Wiki - a documentation wiki with hundreds of pages explaining the usage of the OpenSBI file format.
- Community - integrated into our support forums is a system that allows you to share your OpenSBI files with other Spybot-S&D users, and comment theirs.
Ipsum lorem tralala...