Difference between revisions of "Interface"
(added info box)
(→Usage: added var types)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Interface:<interface>,<>[,linked typelib name[,advanced build parameters]]
Latest revision as of 16:21, 22 February 2008
|Main Application||Version 1.3 or later|
|Build Parameters||yes (fourth)|
Searches the registry interface list for interfaces with the given name, pointing to the given class.
Interface:<interface(string)>,<linkedclass(string)>[,linked typelib name[,advanced build parameters]]
Similar to CLSID, this is outdated and should only be used in cases where the related GUIDs are very random.
- The first parameter specifies the name of the interface to be detected.
- The second parameter specifies the name of the class that the interface is linked to as an additional criterion. Algo-Prefixes are supported after 1.5.2 only. AP
- Optionally, you may also provide a name of a typelib associated to further limit the detetection, as a third parameter. Algo-Prefixes are supported after 1.5.2 only. AP
- Fourth comes the dvanced build parameters that allow you to limit the detection to specific Spybot-S&D versions.
- Only the registry key of the Interface itself gets flagged, which is important since not all linked entries may be as bad as the Interface itself.