Difference between revisions of "IniValueDelete"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 11:54, 18 February 2008
IniValueDelete:<description>,<filename>,<section>,<value>,[,advanced build parameters]
This example completely removes the screensaver entry when it points to a malware file.
This command removes a value from an INI file.
- The first parameter is a standard description; either plaintext, or better a description template, since that allows localization when displaying results to the user.
- The second parameter describes the file; you may use path template here. PT
- The third parameter describes the section inside the INI file; Algo-Prefixes are allowed here. AP PT
- The fourth parameter describes the name of the value; Algo-Prefixes are allowed here. AP PT
- The fifth parameter identifies the data the value has to match. PT
- Optionally, you may use advanced build parameters in the sixth parameter.
You might want to take advantage of the Algo-Prefix <$REGMATCHn> result of previous <regexpr> checks here.
- INI file entry.