Detects a address redirection in the hosts file.
HostRedirect:<hostname>,<ip address>[,host parameters[,advanced build parameters]]
- The first parameter specifies the host this deals with, which may include wildcards. AP
- If the second parameter is specified, it will find the redirection only if it points to the specified IP. AP
- The third parameter allows you to remove redirections pointing to a local address by specifying killlocal; since blocking malware sites by redirecting them to a local address is quite common, hosts pointing local would otherwise not be detected.
- Advanced build parameters toggle on which Spybot-S&D versions a command is executed.
- Identified hosts file entries.