Spybot - Search & Destroy
Supported only in the stand-alone updater in the form of SDUpdate.exe, this parameter lets the updater automatically searches for updates when run.
You can initiate a search in RegAlyzer when opening its main executable RegAlyzer.exe by specifying the command line parameter /search. In this case, the first specified command line parameter needs to be the search query term.
To refine the search, you can set up many of the regular features of the search mask:
- /style=A, used once, allows you to specify the search algorithm, where A may be
- /focus=B can be used to determine what kind of entries to search for, which can be combined in repeated /focus parameters:
- /nofocus=C works the other way round by telling what to not search, where C may be:
- /type=D allows you to limit the search to specific registry data types, where D can be:
- string (for REG_SZ, REG_EXPAND_SZ and REG_MULTI_SZ)
- numeric (for REG_DWORD and REG_QWORD in both LE and BE variants)
- binary (for all other data types)
- /notype=D again works the other way round, accepting the same options.
- /ignorecase ignores the case of text in case of a /type=string search.
- /noignorecase makes sure the case is not ignored in a /type=string search.